Skip to product information
1 of 9


Organic Lavender Dog Shampoo with Aloe Essential Oil - All Natural Hypoallergenic, Moisturize Dry, Itchy Sensitive Skin - Made in USA

Organic Lavender Dog Shampoo with Aloe Essential Oil - All Natural Hypoallergenic, Moisturize Dry, Itchy Sensitive Skin - Made in USA

Regular price $9.95 USD
Regular price Sale price $9.95 USD
Sale Sold out

In Stock

Organic Lavender Dog Shampoo with Aloe Essential Oil - All Natural Hypoallergenic Safely Soothe, Condition and Moisturize Normal to Dry, Itchy Sensitive Skin - Made in USA - 16 oz

COOPER'S ORGANIC ALOE & LAVENDER DOG SHAMPOO TO SOOTHE AND RELIEVE DRY AND ITCHY SKIN - Cooper's dog shampoo with all natural organic non-GMO pet shampoo. Far superior to low cost colloidal shampoo for dogs it retains all of its moisturizing properties to improve skin tone and add shine to coat
HOLISTIC VETERINARIAN RECOMMENDED HYPOALLERGENIC ORGANIC DOG SHAMPOO - 100% natural, mild and gentle dog aloe shampoo for dry itchy skin will gently clean and moisturize while nourishing your dog's coat using our premium lavender, soothing and calming essential oil, aloe vera, coconut oil, jojoba oil, and olive oil
NO ARTIFICIAL INGREDIENTS OR SYNTHETIC CHEMICALS - Our gentle dog shampoo is plant based and proudly handcrafted in the USA with no artificial preservatives or harmful ingredients. Detergent-free, sulfate free, and paraben free - a truly all natural safe and non-toxic healthy bath. Safe for frequent use and pets of all ages - from puppy to cat
ALL NATURAL INGREDIENTS - 100% biodegradable made in small batches in the USA using sustainably sourced ingredients, organic non-GMO aloe and lavender oil, cruelty free, and vegan. Naturally reduce skin irritation with great smelling lavender essential oil
WAGGING TAIL GUARANTEE - Easy to lather and rinse concentrated holistic shampoo will not strip the natural oils from your dog's coat. No artificial thickeners that add toxicity to your dog's bath. A little goes a long way to get rid of that wet dog smell!

The statistics are shocking. Nearly 1 out of every 2 dogs are diagnosed with cancer. Only 5% of these cancers are genetic. The remaining 95% are from lifestyle and environmental toxins. The synthetic ingredients in traditional pet grooming products have been linked to allergies and dry, itchy skin as well as a multitude of long term health issues including, hormone disruption, organ toxicity and cancer. We want all dogs to look and smell great without artificial or synthetic chemicals.

A simple way to reduce your dog's exposure to the toxins in traditional dog shampoo is by using Cooper's Certified Organic Shampoo!

Ingredients: Saponified organic oils of coconut, olive, organic aloe vera, organic lavender essential oil, and rosemary extract

At Cooper's, we use a simple holistic approach with natural organic oils and beneficial essential oils to achieve gentle cleaning, moisturizing, and conditioning of your dog's skin and coat. When a dog gets a bath with Cooper's Shampoo, they get a completely non-toxic and safe cleaning that allows their own natural oils to help regulate their skin's health. As a pet parent you shouldn't have to research every ingredient or worry that ingredients aren't listed! That's why we list our ingredients and each one is safe and non-toxic! Good for all dogs and cats at all life stages. Play it safe by using Cooper's Certified Organic Dog Shampoo!
View full details